With a rich history of providing high quality early childhood experiences, Rehobeth Preschool is one of the top preschool programs in the area. Our program is designed to engage your child in literacy, math, science, the arts, technology, physical and social skills in a safe, loving Christian environment.
We are blessed to have an experienced staff which includes certified teachers. We offer our teachers opportunities for continuing education and strive to provide every resource necessary to allow them to meet the educational, emotional and spiritual needs of your child.
- a play based learning curriculum that offers a balance between child guided and teacher facilitated play
- creative hands on activities
- an extensive literacy library and dedicated reading areas
- STEM challenges and dedicated math and science areas
- weekly Spanish classes
- praise and worship Wednesdays – a dedicated music time each week
- outdoor playground and an indoor gym space for gross motor development
- children’s chapel twice a month
- a focus on healthy snacks
At Rehobeth Preschool, we encourage each child to grow in independence and value his or her own unique talents and abilities.
Check out what we’ve been up to recently on our Facebook page!
Available Program Options
- 2 year olds –2 or 3 days from 9:00-12:00
- Early 3 year olds –2 or 3 days from 9:00-12:00
- Older 3 year olds/4 year olds –3, 4 or 5-days from 9:00-12:00 or 9:00-1:00
Affordable monthly rates are available on our registration form.
Director: Andrea Milton, Teachers: Ashley Lowe (lead), Cindy Oliver (lead), Jennifer Moser.
Be sure to check out important links including Frequently Asked Questions and our Registration Form below.