Join us for worship each Sunday. We have two worship services: a contemporary worship service (New Life Worship) at 9am in the Family Life Center, and a traditional worship service at 11am in the Sanctuary. You can also worship from home online at 9am or over the phone at 11am. Instructions for each of these remote options as well as links to this week’s bulletin can be found below.
This Week’s Bulletin (April 18):
Please Observe our COVID Safe Worship Guidelines:
**Updated April 10, 2021**
We celebrate that COVID cases and hospitalizations continue to decrease while vaccine distribution increases. We know that we are still feeling the impacts of this pandemic, and we are not out of the woods just yet. We remain committed to our biblical mandate to “love our neighbors” and our Wesleyan call to “do no harm.” Here are updated guidelines for in-person worship, and a plan for how we will start to ease restrictions if key metrics continue moving in the right direction.
- Masks are still required indoors. *Beginning April 11, those leaders who are speaking to the congregation, and those who are leading singing in the Family Life Center, may remove their masks to facilitate effective communication*
- Barring new spikes in COVID cases in the next two weeks, we will invite the congregation to join us in singing beginning on Sunday, April 25. In the Sanctuary, this will start with just the last hymn. This may be the only time you hear us encourage you to sing quietly! Congregational dancing, hand-jiving, foot-tapping, and clapping remains encouraged with the utmost gusto.
- We will keep seating in a distanced arrangement and ask you to sit with others from your household or with whom you are already having close contact.
- We ask you to continue to be mindful of your distance before and after worship. Fellowship is dear to all of us, we encourage you to join in fellowship outside as much as you can.
- If you are sick or have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please worship with us from home.
We remain grateful for your diligence throughout this pandemic. If you aren’t able to be with us in person, we hope you will join us online or over the phone (11am)! Our COVID Safety team continues to assess the state of COVID-19 in our community and to plan for safe rolling back of our COVID guidelines in the coming weeks and months.
Worship by Phone:
You can join our 11am service by telephone. If you know someone without internet access who would like to join us for worship, please share these instructions
At 11:00 am each Sunday, from any phone with long-distance calling dial 727-731-1799. You will be connected to the conference call and able to hear the worship service live.
To access a recording after the service has ended, call 425-436-6309, and when prompted enter the access code 826321#. When prompted, press # to access the most recent recording.
If you do not have access to free long-distance calling but would still like to use this service, please notify the church office at 336-292-3360 for further information.