Join us for worship each Sunday. We have two worship services: an indoor service at 9am in the Family Life Center, and an outdoor service at 11am on the front lawn of the Sanctuary. You can also worship from home online at 9am or over the phone at 11am. Instructions for each of these remote options as well as links to this week’s bulletin can be found below.
9am Indoor Worship
- Contemporary worship with music led by our praise band
- Masks are required indoors
- No congregational singing: Congregational dancing, clapping, hand-jiving, humming, and foot-tapping strongly encouraged
- Seating is provided in a physically-distanced arrangement of chairs and tables. Please find a cluster that roughly matches the size of your family unit
11am Outdoor Worship
- Simplified Traditional worship with keyboard music led by our choir director, Andy Jacob
- Please wear a mask when singing, when coming and going, and when you’re near others not in your family unit
- Lyrics are provided on a digital bulletin (see button below) – you can use your mobile device or print the bulletin in advance
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on
In the event of rain, the outdoor service will move inside the Sanctuary, following the same guidelines as the 9am service
This Week’s Bulletin (November 22nd):
Worship by Phone:
You can join our 11am service by telephone. If you know someone without internet access who would like to join us for worship, please share these instructions
At 11:00 am each Sunday, from any phone with long-distance calling dial 727-731-1799. You will be connected to the conference call and able to hear the worship service live.
To access a recording after the service has ended, call 425-436-6309, and when prompted enter the access code 826321#. When prompted, press # to access the most recent recording.
If you do not have access to free long-distance calling but would still like to use this service, please notify the church office at 336-292-3360 for further information.